Thursday, November 10, 2011

Peter's Pay It Forward

Part 1

What is "Pay it Forward"? Pay it Forward is the movie that grade 8'ers watched during the afternoon. It was about a student named Trevor who was given an assignment by his teacher to make a difference in the world. So he help the homeless man and instead of the homeless man paying him back he just said to pay it forward which means to pass the act of kindness instead of you paying the the person that helped you.

Part 2

What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?

My act of kindness for pay it forward is I picked up garbage on the school grounds, and give treat bags to the children's hospital foundation with my friends.

Why did you choose this activity?
I chose this activity because I want to see the school grounds clean and make children happy that are in the hospital for a long time and short term.
Who did you help?

I helped the patient that are in the children's hospital and the community

What did you do?

I picked up garbage and gave treat bags that contain candies and little notes for inspiration.




Part 3

How did your act of kindness go?

It went really good. Now I know that I am making a difference in the world .
What Happened?

We cleaned up the school grounds, and we gave treat bags to the children's hospital filled with candies that we put together, they gave us a certificate for hard work.
How did you feel?

I felt really good because now I know i helped the community and made the children happy.

How did the person or people react?

They were impressed that grade 8'ers are doing this project not just to earn marks but to help children and making there bad day and change it to a very happy day.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?

Yes, we asked the person to pay it forward.

How did they react to your request?

She was happy that we people can make a difference in the world.

Part 4

Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?

The idea of Pay it Forward is important because people can learn from others mistake by sharing and helping them to make a difference in the world trying to make everyone happy.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?

Yes, I think I have made a difference because patients in the children's hospital are happy that we gave them treat bags.




1 comment:

  1. Good Job Peter, I like that you did 2 instead of 1 pay it forward kindness. I bet the children in their foundation are very happy. =D

    ReplyDelete