a) 10.7 (10)
b) 10 m or 11 m
c) 100 m or 121 m
d) She will choose 121 because it's closer to 115 m ²
10. Kai uses an entire can of paint on a square backdrop for the school play. The label on the can states that one can cover 27 m² of wall surface. Estimate the backdrop's side length, to one decimal place.
- 5.1 m
1. Answer in a short paragraph with diagrams.
- A and B equal to C. Whatever A is and whatever B is, you add it up and it always equals C.
2. Solve for the missing side length.
- 144 + 25 = 169
3. Is this a right triangle? Prove it.
- No, because A and B (8 and 6) don't equal the amount that C is (11).